- Impact Club & Ball Speed & Impact Ratio
- Face Angle & Face Rotation during the Impact Zone
- Face Twist (Face deflection as a result of impact!)
- Putter Path, Face to Path Angle during Impact
- Lie, Attack and Shaft Angle
- Ball Speed during the first 16/20 inches of the putt (how does the ball slow down?)
- Launch Angle, Surface Interaction & Vertical Bounce
- Skid, Backspin & Roll (Angular rotation & RPM)
- Hook, Slice & Rifle Spin
- The point of Zero Skid / Time to Zero Skid / Ball Speed at Zero Skid
- The average of up to 200 putts including the range & standard deviation, for easy comparison of putters and putting technique
- Create a PDF / Excel summary report for your clients or R&D analysis
With the use of Trackman and a correctly fitted club you can see an improvement in all of these areas:
We are super excited to announce the latest addition to our technology here at Peter Field Golf, Quintic Pure Roll Putting.
Dr Paul Hurrion is a pioneer in putting technology, he is world renowned and respected for his creation of Quintic Pure Roll.
The Quintic system is widely used by many of the Industry leading brands when they are running research and development for new equipment. This very much adds testament to the credibility of the Quintic putting system.
We are one of a handful of businesses to have one. Since April we have been busy with staff training, learning how to best use it for both putting fitting and putting coaching.
If you feel you would like to learn more and see if we can help you save shots on the putting green, please do get in touch.