Ping ChipR Steel Chipper
The Ping ChipR is a fully engineered chipping solution that combines elements of a putter and wedge to help golfers improve their performance around the greens thus lowering their scores.
- Authorised Ping Stockist
- Full Custom Fit Service
Any golfer who lacks confidence with their traditional wedge and frequently struggles with their chip shots around the green, Pings research indicates that a third of all golfers would greatly benefit from a PING ChipR.
The ChipR is recommended for shots within 40 yards of the green from either the rough or fringe. By applying a putting-like stroke, you can achieve distance control and consistency without fear of chunking or blading your shot.
- Hydropearl chrome finish
- Investment-cast, 431 stainless steel
- Perimeter weighting, high MOI
- Composite cavity badge
- MicroMax grooves for spin control on chips of every length
- Compact size for confidence
- Shallow face height (between putter and wedge)
- Cambered sole for versatility from rough and fringe
- 325 gm (between PW & LW)
- Loft = 38.50° (similar to 9-iron)
- Bounce = 8°
- Standard Length = 35.00″
- Standard Lie = 70° (10 colour codes)
- Grip 360 Dyla-wedge Lite grip
More custom fit advice at www.ping.com